Making your Organization or Factory an Ideal one
Making your organization or factory an ideal one. An ideal organization or factory is the which one, which can conveniently produce high quality products or provide best service at higher productivity and competitively lower cost and thus achieves organizational goal through consistent customer satisfaction, employee empowerment and social responsibility.
An ideal organization or factory has essentially the following characteristics:
- It is committed to and can consistently satisfy customers by fulfilling their requirements.
- It continuously improves products and services to satisfy the increased requirements of customers.
- It consistently remains profitable.
- Is considers its employees as the most valuable assets, take care of them.
- It pursues a policy of excellent employee-management relationship.
- It pursues a policy of employee empowerment by allowing them in decision making process.
- It pursues a policy of foolproof employee safety against accidents and hazards.
- It pursues a policy of continuous employee training to attain necessary skill and workmanship.
- It ensures employee career growth, development and recognition of positive work and achievement.
- Its recruitment policy is based on equal opportunity and solely relies on personal suitability like education, training, skill etc.
- It pursues a policy of providing long term benefits to the employee such as provident funds, gratuity etc.
- It pursues long term strategies in respect of business, investment, capital budgeting, human resource development etc.
- It must have barrier less communication with employee.
- It must have barrier less communication with supplier and customer.
- It must comply with labor laws, code of conduct, human rights and environmental regulations.
- It must have personnel, production, quality and maintenance management system so as to ensure the best quality and highest productivity.
- Good organization ensures profits sharing with the employees and providing others benefits as per organization policy..
- They are socially responsible and contribute to socio-economic developments.
- An ideal organization essentially has a motivated manpower upon which it fosters.