RRB NTPC Full Form: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master, etc. all over India.
RRB NTPC Full Form
RRB may refer to, the Indian Railway Recruitment Board. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is a government organization in India. RRB was established in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways. (Railway Board), New Delhi.
Railway Recruitment Board formed with having some specific objectives those are mentioning below –
- To formulate a policy about recruitment procedures.
- For organizing an MIS ( Management Information System) to monitor work done Railway Recruitment Board.
- To justify the performance of RRB and suggest them on priorities as needed.
- To follow up on the activities of all Railway Recruitment Board.
Railway Recruitment Boards are organizations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways.
The Railway Board is the apex body of the Indian Railways. It reports to the Parliament of India through the Ministry of Railways headed by the Railway Minister of India.
Piyush Goyal (September 2017 – Present)
Current Ministers of State for Railways :
Present Members of Railway Board :
Chairman of Railway Board: Vinod Kumar Yadav
Member (Rolling Stock): Rajesh Agrawal
(Traffic): Purnendu Sekhar Mishra
(Engineering): Vishwesh Chaube
(Traction): Rajesh Tiwari
(Staff): S.N. Agarwal
Finance Commissioner: Vijay Kumar(L/A)
Director General (RHS): Dr. H. Pradeep Kumar
Director General (RPF): Arun Kumar, IPS
Director General (Personnel): Anand Mathur
Secretary: Sushant Kumar Mishra
Corporate Profile of Railway Board
Type: Government department
Founded: 16 April 1853
Headquarters: New Delhi, India
Area served: India
Key people: Vinod Kumar Yadav (Chairman)
Services: Passenger railways, Freight services, Bus Transportation
Travel Agency services, Parking lot operations & other related services
Revenue Increase ₹1,066 billion (US$15 billion) (2011–12)
Net income: Increase ₹96.1 billion (US$1.4 billion) (2011–12)
Owner: Government of India (100%)
Number of employees: 1.4 million (2011)
Parent: Ministry of Railways
Website:: Indian Railways
Re-naming as Railway Recruitment Board
In January 1985 Railway Service Commissions have been renamed as Railway Recruitment Boards.
The RRB NTPC is the exam that is held for the non-technical categories for the railways. This exam is conducted for the 9 job positions. These are;
- Traffic Apprentice: multi-skilled supervisor in the traffic branch of the railways.
- Commercial Apprentice: multi-skill supervisor in the commercial branch of the railways.
- Inquiry- Cum-Reservation Clerk- They are trained for 3 months.
- Goods Guard– Goods Guard is in charge of a goods train.
- Senior – Clerk-Cum Typist- in charge of assigning work, supervising, instructing clerical staff and other days to day jobs.
- Junior Accounts Assistant – Cum -Typist this position is a work of the Department of Finance and Accounts.
- Assistant Station Master- ASM is in charge of the trains running from that station.
- Traffic Assistant- They are selected as a multi-skilled supervisor in the traffic or the signals branch.
- Senior Time Keeper– assists the movements of the trains and keeps a check on the smooth functioning of the railways by keeping a record of time.
RRB NTPC Full Form, What is RRB NTPC, NTPC in Indian Railway,